Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1475 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
I don't follow too many tv shows now a days, the last shows I watched on a consistent basis were the Wonder Years & Scrubs. Funny how they both implemented a narrator or point of conscience in their respective story telling...

One of my favorite Wonder Year Episodes - "Summer Song" - While on summer vacation, Kevin has a romance with an older girl... always was a dream of mine.

The best Scrubs episode ever (IMO) - "My ABC's" - This is one of the only episodes I keep on me at all times, it is always on my phone and in my Google Drive. The storytelling, the well placed humor and the moral of the story all blend so elegantly together.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
When ever anyone asks me ... well ... anything ... my response is usually, "OCD ADHD."

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
When ever anyone asks me ... well ... anything ... my response is usually, "OCD ADHD."
My current favorite reaction word is "dope". Just to be properly sarcastic with thinly veiled contempt for the use of new slang words when old slang words were perfectly fine.
And now a public service post..... remember not to let your mullet fly in your face while driving! This is dope:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Today we have Dominickke, who claims that he spent years secretly re-routing his local freight track into a nearby secluded beach area. Apparently the track was out of service for some time but was scheduled to be put back in service by a local wood pulp transport company. Do you want to tell us about this Dom? Can we call you Dom?
atracks.jpg

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,437 Posts
I don't eve know where to begin on this thread....

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
because I woke up and I feel like saying this...

"Your Mom"

That is all, you can continue on your day now. :)

41 - 60 of 1475 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
45 Participants
Mass_Paul
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing