Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1487 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
so @dad's dart you mean we should treat this accordingly...

1404434846356.gif

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi craig

Tell us what do you think lead to this very serious problem
I think it started when I was a kid. In school, the class would be discussing let's say a History lesson and I would raise my hand , only to go off in a slightly different direction with my comments. At first the teachers thought I was a gifted child with the ability to see beyond the normal scope of the human intellect. But once the FBI got involved, they wanted to know how I knew so much about the UFO / Kennedy hit and later the whole thing with Nixon. After that, I kind of backed off. That, plus the usual tendency as a kid to interrupt people when they're on the telephone. It's alot of things.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think for me it was the realization that Eric Clapton was in the audience shortly before the demise of both Hendrix and Vaughan.......

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
Meanwhile at a Dart Forum "Derailers Anonymous" meeting:
agroup.jpg
Ok guys..... here's my take on my new idea...
There's a huge comet coming towards Earth and behind it is a UFO mothership which is coming in disguise as to take along a select group of "us" who are worthy.....
We're gonna need quarters and comfortable footwear.
OK, so hear me out....................

BTW, our next meeting will be outdoors......
aufocar.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Anyone watch the Daredevil series on Netflix? Pretty good, right?
Have had a chance to start it up... Is it as good as Arrow & the Flash have been?

·
Banned
8,648 Posts
Hello my name is Craig. (Dad's Dart, Myster Avenger)....
and I'm a Post Derailing addict.

For me it was when I realized that everyone Nixon ran against for President was shot. Then just now, I realized that there are hardly any old pictures on the internet! Like where is a picture of the "real" Captain Kirk of Ocean Beach CA, always cruising on his "real" Enterprise? He even ran for President didn't he?

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

or my personal favorite @dad's dart when it "shows" up in movies... I always got a chuckle at this scene... Bond always plays it off so coy.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
1 - 20 of 1487 Posts