Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Person at Dodge told me my Limited with a DDCT is scheduled for build on or around September 9th.

This order has all the options and was placed on 8/1. My VIN is 142933.

For those that have placed a similar order, let the guessing begin.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on being one of the first to acctually get a Limited with the DDCT. You will have to share how great it is with the rest of us.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ordered mine 7/10. Got congrats email 8/2. Production scheduled email 8/13. Build email today and it's already in paint!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you have a contact number or place we can call to ask that question at Dodge? My dealer knows nothing other than current status and I know way more than him about the car and ETA's.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Ordered mine 7/10. Got congrats email 8/2. Production scheduled email 8/13. Build email today and it's already in paint!
DDC?

If so that is encouraging as I ordered mine on 7/11 and it went into D status on 8/1.

Whats your VIN#

Still no second letter from Dodge but my vin is 134992

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a contact number or place we can call to ask that question at Dodge? My dealer knows nothing other than current status and I know way more than him about the car and ETA's.
I don't. I got this info because of an issue with my order that I was dealing directly with Dodge on.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DDC?

If so that is encouraging as I ordered mine on 7/11 and it went into D status on 8/1.

Whats your VIN#

Still no second letter from Dodge but my vin is 134992
If I'm remembering, you can't track yours either, right? I'd be calling my dealer soon, as I bet yours is very close if you placed it the day after Sroberts25.

·
Registered
915 Posts
If I'm remembering, you can't track yours either, right? I'd be calling my dealer soon, as I bet yours is very close if you placed it the day after Sroberts25.
I actually got the Vin from the Dealer yesterday. I am assuming the Von they gave me was wrong cause with the Vin I can now get on the Vots site and track it.

Still in D status as of today but if they are building them in order of VIN and The OP vin is alot higher than mine and his is Sept 9 I am hoping mine starts down the line soon!

Can everybody with a production date post their VIN's so we can make some sense of the build times?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I don't. I got this info because of an issue with my order that I was dealing directly with Dodge on.
Were you the one who ordered the leather seats and your sheet online stated Cloth?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually got the Vin from the Dealer yesterday. I am assuming the Von they gave me was wrong cause with the Vin I can now get on the Vots site and track it.

Still in D status as of today but if they are building them in order of VIN and The OP vin is alot higher than mine and his is Sept 9 I am hoping mine starts down the line soon!

Can everybody with a production date post their VIN's so we can make some sense of the build times?
Yep, that's me. I just saw that on another thread that you can now track, very cool. My email got messed up, and they told me because of that I will not be getting ANY notices along the way. You got a first one, so I don't know why you aren't getting emails for the rest of the process or if you will. But I bet you have the VOT site saved as a favorite............Because that's normal, right?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I ordered a DDCT 1.4 turbo on 8/18. No emails or anything yet :p it's only been a couple of days and I am already going nuts. I was told by my dealer that if I got a 2.0 that it would take LONGER to get, rather than a DDCT because of all of the 2.0's they just rolled out. I kind of see why that would be the case, if so, we are all in luck!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I ordered a DDCT 1.4 turbo on 8/18. No emails or anything yet :p it's only been a couple of days and I am already going nuts. I was told by my dealer that if I got a 2.0 that it would take LONGER to get, rather than a DDCT because of all of the 2.0's they just rolled out. I kind of see why that would be the case, if so, we are all in luck!
What did he give you for a time frame-6-8 weeks?

When you get your vin post it ok.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Please post your experience with the DDCT when you take delivery. I know a lot of people are very curious about how it performs, real world gas mileage, etc.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yeah mine is ddct! I don't have the vin on me I'm on break at work but it's in the earliest vin thread. I think it starts with 13

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yeah mine is ddct! I don't have the vin on me I'm on break at work but it's in the earliest vin thread. I think it starts with 13
Found it. yours is 134289 so 703 below mine.

Anybody know how those work, I am assuming there can not be 703 cars made between yours and mine.

Isn't it like 300 per week or was it 300 per day?

·
Registered
371 Posts
What did he give you for a time frame-6-8 weeks?

When you get your vin post it ok.
Just got my first email today. No vin/von yet. But some say call for my von from the dealer. My salesman told me the 2.0 auto would possibly take longer than the 6-8 weeks, and said since I was getting the 1.4 turbo DDCT that it might take 6 weeks or less. I'm not holding my breathe though, I know this could very well take 8 weeks.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got my first email today. No vin/von yet. But some say call for my von from the dealer. My salesman told me the 2.0 auto would possibly take longer than the 6-8 weeks, and said since I was getting the 1.4 turbo DDCT that it might take 6 weeks or less. I'm not holding my breathe though, I know this could very well take 8 weeks.
If you got a printout that says POC on top, you have your von. If not, then yes, dealer can give it to you, as they have it the second they place your order. And now that you have that first email, you can now use the VOT site.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I had to call my dealer for my VON it wasn't on the print out because the guy who actually places all the orders wasn't there the second I ordered it. But they should have it as soon as they place the order.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts