Dodge Dart Forum banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Another Michigander here! I commute daily between Flint and Pontiac. I see maybe 4-6 Darts per day. Once one have I seen another in Laguna Blue. I spotted it exiting onto Chrysler Drive off I75 so I assuming that Dart owner works for FCA. I do believe we have another Laugna Blue owner over on the west side of the state as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any Michigan Darts around lower Michigan up for planning a meet and greet? Seems like every other state is lol. I'm around Oakland County, post responds and if this takes off I'll be happy to organize something. P.M if interested with helping.
Im bumping this because the thread looks inactive. I am a new dart owner and this is the exact wording and place i would use in my post. Hoping people reply so I can meet some other Dart owners not passing me the other direction.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Im bumping this because the thread looks inactive. I am a new dart owner and this is the exact wording and place i would use in my post. Hoping people reply so I can meet some other Dart owners not passing me the other direction.

Still rocking my dart, but moved from Troy to Clarkston.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still rocking my dart, but moved from Troy to Clarkston.
My hometown. LOL....Ill post pictures this week. Waiting for the 60* day and the shine. Then ill get the pics up of the car. I like it.. But it is kinda slow. Its either full throttle or no throttle. wish it was turbo.. but its 2.4 so no mods. bone stock right now. PM me sometime. Meet up @ Niemans.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts