Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm just west of the D and my Dart has been downtown a few times already. Greektown was hopping the other night!

Anyone ready for the winter in the dart ? ha
Oh for sure! Our winter is part of the reason I went with the dart. Being slightly wider, longer and heavier than the rest in its class, I'm thinking it should handle the snow pretty well. Assuming we get some freakin' snow this year.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine just shipped, so there's going to be another Dart buzzing around The D soon, or just west of it.

I'm definitely looking forward to having front wheel drive in the snow again...assuming it actually snows this year.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh boy, might I actually see another Dart in the area? I'm just west of Detroit as well (Plymouth). We better get some snow this year! I hate the cold dead surroundings without it. If it's gonna be cold and miserable, let there at least be snow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Monroe, but I commute to Auburn Hills everyday for work (one reason the Dart was so attractive:120+ miles a day). I've seen one Dart near home. The rest I see are when I get close to Chrysler, for obvious reasons lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am here in the Mitten, live in Grand Haven! I have only seen one white limited the first weekend I got it and that was in Spring Lake. I am hoping to get a few more around here so we can get together! Don't like hearing that the two pulled over were Red! Who would've thought that red cars would draw more attention? Hmmmm

1 - 20 of 107 Posts