Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every 1st Sunday of the month -- Let's try to have a regular get together set up. Show up if you are in the area or can make it. If you can't make it, try next time!

location updated - the other one was pretty packed, so we are going to try this location, which is just down the road - actually on the same street as the prior one.

Starbucks @ 118 South Westshore Blvd in Tampa, Florida

·
Registered
239 Posts
Got it set up on my calendar as a recurring event! Will let you know the Friday/Saturday prior to each 1st Sunday...

·
Registered
674 Posts
@clolarte i am down for this. Im off sundays

·
Registered
674 Posts
sounds good! also, if it is better for you, (this one is in Tampa) I am also doing one in Lakeland every 3rd Sunday.
Yea that will be cool. But i havent been to tampa yet so I want to check it out

·
Registered
239 Posts
Argh, sorry, didn't look at my desktop until today but couldn't have made this one anyway, hopefully June's and also end of month at IRB. Any shows today?

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Argh, sorry, didn't look at my desktop until today but couldn't have made this one anyway, hopefully June's and also end of month at IRB. Any shows today?
nope just me lol but I go anyways so not a big loss to me, just trying to have a regular in town get together at least set up to see if we can work on attendance

·
Registered
54 Posts
I guess I need to pay more attention, I was rereading the original post and saw where it said 10 am, That's next to impossible for me, I can make it by 11:30 at the earliest.
If that is too late I understand, I'll just wait for the 3rd Sunday at Lakeland. Or if you have a 1pm thing at Quaker Steak and Lube sometime in June.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just thought of another place that might be cool to checkout, they are open everyday from 11:30 to 7 PM except Tuesday.
Ted Peters Famous Smoked Fish in Saint Pete. The website link is TED PETERS FAMOUS SMOKED FISH Phone number is 727-381-7931.
Like 1 or 2PM would ne great, you probably can't tell that I'm not a morning person.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Bulloch5 where do you live? I live between Lake Wales and Bartow, we have a member living in Winter Haven and one in Lakeland that I know of.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts