Dodge Dart Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
...and those tires are freak'n SMASHING DUDE!

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Reactions: JonsGT

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #324 (Edited)
I just ordered an OEM downpipe - I am going to bore that bad boy out and go for flames! I'm really on the fence - and I want to upgrade to the Syked Tune before he stops support for it. I've been comparing that and the HPSI, and not only are the power gains very close, Syked is the only one who will tune for my WOT BOX, as well as the meth injection.

I just don't want to miss the boat, and I can't really hit 200 whp without it - Don't kill me, Joe. I just have been back and forth - I can wait for the HPSI one, or just stick with what I have and be fine, but once I skip out - it is no more, and no one else will tune that wot box, I've already asked. EC /HPSI was not familiar with it, and would not help me. They said it was too hard on the turbo, but Kevin says it's because it is difficult to tune for it, and they don't know how.

I read a really old post about the piggyback boxes, and Tork stated they would max out at 180-185 whp - as it turns out, he's correct! I think my high flow DP worked great with the tune, but I may be too lean with catless. Here is where I am with the Unichip tune and boost turned up: (182 whp / 220 tq)

My new OEM downpipes will be catless and installed by this weekend. I should be able to shoot some flames with that and the wot box running. Mwhuh huh huh hah.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
I just ordered an OEM downpipe - I am going to bore that bad boy out and go for flames! I'm really on the fence - and I want to upgrade to the Syked Tune before he stops support for it. I've been comparing that and the HPSI, and not only are the power gains very close, Syked is the only one who will tune for my WOT BOX, as well as the meth injection.

I just don't want to miss the boat, and I can't really hit 200 whp without it - Don't kill me, Joe. I just have been back and forth - I can wait for the HPSI one, or just stick with what I have and be fine, but once I skip out - it is no more, and no one else will tune that wot box, I've already asked. EC /HPSI was not familiar with it, and would not help me. They said it was too hard on the turbo, but Kevin says it's because it is difficult to tune for it, and they don't know how.

I read a really old post about the piggyback boxes, and Tork stated they would max out at 180-185 whp - as it turns out, he's correct! I think my high flow DP worked great with the tune, but I may be too lean with catless. Here is where I am with the Unichip tune and boost turned up: (182 whp / 220 tq)

My new OEM downpipes will be catless and installed by this weekend. I should be able to shoot some flames with that and the wot box running. Mwhuh huh huh hah.
I have no issues here! I hope you hit the 200WHP mark... I know its going to be difficult but you should be able to do it!

So.... what are you doing with the nice RRM downpipe???

Reactions: pkgmsu2000

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
It has been sooooo long for me on here. Sorry to all. I'll admit I got completely frustrated when photobucket lost my entire photo library. Fortunately, I had a backup, but I have to manually fix every link, and I just don't have the time.

I've officially made more money this month selling car parts, than I have making music. Ha ha ha. How things change?! I can barely keep the splitters on hand. Anyway, I am fully methanol injected now, and I've worked out all the errors in my installation. It took the better part of last weekend, but it was broken up with other activities. I've set it to spray at 12 lbs. of boost, and I used nozzle #2. I also installed leds in the dash - flashing red for tank low, and green when the meth kicks in. You can actually hear the pump come on, if the back seats are folded down.

I cut the back trunk piece, and made a sort of door for it, and wired everything behind the liner. Coming home from work downtown in rush hour traffic for 30 minutes, intake temps were 19 degrees above ambient. If I actually drive it, even lower. In fact, I can see it drop temps 2-3 degrees F for every time I spray it.

Untitled by ericnyoder, on Flickr

·
Registered
654 Posts
Badassory

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Looks nice, you notice any differences from your Unichip?

·
Registered
654 Posts
I had to come back... MIND BLOWING !!!!

321 - 332 of 332 Posts