Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: McLabia

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
I have just about every wiring schematic. Message me.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
I need one for 2016 dart
Which wiring diagram, be specific? Engine (1.4, 2.0, 2.4), transmission (manual, DDCT, automatic), which circuits?

· Registered
6 Posts
Do you have a wiring diagram for a 6speed manual 1.4 Dodge Dart SE 2013. My husband just replaced the fly wheel and clutch well got everything back together and now no crank no start but I can hear a clicking sound when he tries to crank it over? I'm thinking maybe wiring?

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
Try to turn the engine from the crankshaft damper side of the engine with a breaker bar. If it won't turn, something is binding that he did replacing the clutch. If it turns easily, it could be the battery is low or starter wiring.
Rectangle Slope Line Font Parallel

· Registered
6 Posts
Well the battery is low but we did try jumping it. I will have to try to turn the engine and check starter wires. Thank you. Also there was a small black box that snaps on a wire and looks it's just two magnets or maybe lead? Anyways he removed it because he doesn't know what it is 😤😠 lol so irritating. My question is do you know what wire it possibly goes on?

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
Can you post a pic? Possibly a toroid but that wouldn't prevent cranking.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
Drain the fluid and put in the correct fluid.
C SERIES MANUAL & DUAL DRY CLUTCH
TRANSMISSION FLUID:
Quart
Part No. 68092630AA

Gallon
Part No. 68092636AA

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
Arm Gesture Font Art Elbow

Fill by removing the rubber plug. You can use a outboard motor gear lube pump that screws right onto a quart of fluid.
Line Amber Gas Metal Cable

Head Human body Organism Gesture Art

Azure Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
It's not the same fluid. While it may work for a while, eventually things will go south.

· Registered
6 Posts
Got that done. Everything seems to be working fine but now the back tires are locked up? It goes forward but it's just dragging the back tires? They won't spin? Any ideas? Thank you for all your help. I appreciate you very much.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
Rear brake calipers need to be rebuilt or replaced.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
Check the connector for the door harness where it meets the body. Water can get in there and cause corrosion. If you have a multimeter, it should help with finding where you lose power or ground.

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern

Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Schematic

1 - 20 of 36 Posts