Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a lot has to do with sales, but do you guys think that the dart SRT will produced more than just in the 2016 model year? For example, do you guys think there will be a 2017 Dodge Dart? Or 2018? And so on.

·
Registered
880 Posts
All depends on sales I'm sure. The SRT4 caliber sold only 5,674 cars in 08 and 09 worldwide. The neon SRT4 sold for 3 years (03 to 05) and sold over 50,000 of them.

Personally, with the looks, 300 HP and AWD. I believe it will be the best selling SRT4 yet....IMO.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
depending on what it can do & it's specs it might sell as much as the SRT neon did. Right now the Jeep SRT is the best selling SRT, I think the Dart will beat it depending on what it can do & what it looks like [people are weird like that]..

That greyscale one is an old photoshop of mine @bretth88 - don't expect that. The Dart is getting a new body, and likely new drivetrains in June '16.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope they continue to produce them for a while, I am going to want one so bad, but chances are I won't be able to afford one in 2016, I'll be paying my school loans off and I won't be able to afford a car payment on top of it. So hopefully I can end up getting one of the later model years. But shoot who knows maybe I will win the lottery!

·
Registered
316 Posts
depending on what it can do & it's specs it might sell as much as the SRT neon did. Right now the Jeep SRT is the best selling SRT, I think the Dart will beat it depending on what it can do & what it looks like [people are weird like that]..

That greyscale one is an old photoshop of mine @bretth88 - don't expect that. The Dart is getting a new body, and likely new drivetrains in June '16.

well shit! hahai wish it would come out like that one in the link!! got my hopes up :(

·
Registered
277 Posts
The Mercedes cla45 amg is making 355hp/332tq from a 2.0T, so its definitely possible. I find it odd if theyre limiting displacement to 2 liters.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mostly likely will be. So many people has darts now. I'm not getting the srt dart. Paying off mine now then. Getting the srt charger hellcat in the next 2-4 years.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mostly likely will be. So many people has darts now. I'm not getting the srt dart. Paying off mine now then. Getting the srt charger hellcat in the next 2-4 years.
Defiantly an upgrade! Just way out of my price range!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think it would be a mistake to not have the 2.4T in the SRT. But wouldn't it be awesome to set aside a 2.0T for a real R/T? JS

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well the new mustangs have over 300 hp with their 2.3L 4 cylinder, I'm sure in over a year dodge can find the hp. I really am just hoping they stick with the awd and hp projections or I'll probably be looking at scoobydoos.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well the new mustangs have over 300 hp with their 2.3L 4 cylinder, I'm sure in over a year dodge can find the hp. I really am just hoping they stick with the awd and hp projections or I'll probably be looking at scoobydoos.
No AWD out of the Dart SRT is a no-go for me.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
AWD would be awesome but my one requirement will always be a manual varient, no manual and unfortunatly a DSRT will never be an option for me :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
19 Participants
Veloster Style
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing