Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 60 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
^^^^^^ This. This guy was such a buzz kill while waiting for my GT I ALMOST gave up and just got a 200. Its really tiring.

·
Registered
260 Posts
^^^^^^ This. This guy was such a buzz kill while waiting for my GT I ALMOST gave up and just got a 200. Its really tiring.
It's probably this guy who is responsible for all the flaws on the ones that have had problems. If he wasn't so busy posting on here his "facts" then maybe he'd tighten that screw all the way

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
If they relegate the Dart to the performance segment and let the 100 take on the econo-box class it'll be a smart move. The Dart is much too sophisticated to attract mindless, robotic appliance buyers anyway. Let them strip down and dumb down the 100 and sell it as a cheap gas-sipper with no style. That way they'll sell them by the millions.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If they relegate the Dart to the performance segment and let the 100 take on the econo-box class it'll be a smart move. The Dart is much too sophisticated to attract mindless, robotic appliance buyers anyway. Let them strip down and dumb down the 100 and sell it as a cheap gas-sipper with no style. That way they'll sell them by the millions.
Agreed. Keeping the Dart as a performance model is the best possible direction it could take for the community. I'm excited no matter what that 'Dodge Insider' says.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maybe you guys should read the disclaimer, this is a forecast not an actual plan. It's all based on sales and such and with the reviews the Charger has got nobody likes the looks of it for some reason. I hope they make an SRT model Dart but sales better pick up or we are gonna be stuck with just the GT nameplate.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I work at the belvidere assembly plant... Things are looking good IMO for the dart... Rough start but I like where the company is headed!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
AHA!!!! I FREAKING KNEW IT! Gah... I'm excited..... As soon as I heard the dart was getting a reface, I'm like "it'll be an srt.. it'll be an srt, it'll be a srt" HAH I was right! I proved myself un-wrong!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Maybe you guys should read the disclaimer, this is a forecast not an actual plan. It's all based on sales and such and with the reviews the Charger has got nobody likes the looks of it for some reason.
Personally I think the new Charger looks beautiful, but I guess my tastes are different than those of the average man/woman in the street. I think the new Cherokee looks like a friggin' insect from the front, yet they've been really popular here locally. I just saw two more this morning on my way to work. I really hope that sales of the Charger don't suddenly tank in 2015, because I might want one when the Dart is finally paid off.

·
Banned
2,546 Posts
When this comes out I wonder if I can match up the engine with my ddct........ I knew I should've waited a few years -_-
why would you want an inferior trans compared to the transmissions that will be able to handle more then 230ft lbs stock?

·
Banned
2,521 Posts
Maybe you guys should read the disclaimer, this is a forecast not an actual plan. It's all based on sales and such and with the reviews the Charger has got nobody likes the looks of it for some reason. I hope they make an SRT model Dart but sales better pick up or we are gonna be stuck with just the GT nameplate.
People hated the looks of the Jeep Cherokee too, but you don't sell 15,000 ugly vehicles that nobody likes. Take comments on forums and news articles with a grain of salt. People LOVE to troll and hate on comments and feedback.

41 - 60 of 357 Posts
About this Discussion
356 Replies
86 Participants
mopar22
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing