Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice! New images over which we will now drool.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wait, when is this being release??
I sent Dodge an email, and they basically said "At the
present time, no information has been provided beyond the 2014 model
year nor has information been released regarding the availability of the
2015 Dodge Dart lineup."

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this package.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Random question.... If the scat pack come out, and I plan on trading in for it... would it be better if I kept my 18" Hyper blacks?

·
Registered
445 Posts
*Drools* I want that Dart!!! Makes me regret ordering a 14' GT if that thing is about to come down the pipeline...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ok guys, before you start calling and waiting for this "car" to come out. Just to let you know this is a aftermarket DIY (Do It Yourself) kit well 3 kits. There are 3 Stages.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ohgod, I have a feeling it will probably cost as half as much or more that I paid for the car to end up doing all of the Stages.
I don't know about that but it'll definitely cost a few grand... I'll take that hood for starters.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I talked to the guy at Mopar that is the head of the scat pack and he said the hood should be available by December. That hood is going to look Amazing on my Dart!

·
Registered
218 Posts
If I'm not mistaken the scat pack may only be compatible with the 2.4l and this makes me so sad...
Whaaaaaaat?
Anything suspension and cosmetic should fit all Darts right?
Engine mods maybe, but you should be able to hit the brakes, spoilers, and everything else.

Then again we're talking about a product that has very little details about it xD

1 - 20 of 78 Posts