Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 539 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
was told today by our Chrysler rep that they would be sending out vouchers for the race track lighting to use towards the purchase .voucher is for $199.00 .anyone else hearing about this to?
No I haven't heard that. Would that apply to those who have purchased them previously? I hope so. I have an unopened set of race track lighting that arrived at my house two days ago.

If it is true, I wonder if AllMoparParts would renegotiate my completed purchase (send them the voucher, they send me a rebate check). I could use it after getting reamed by the license branch today.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
was told today by our Chrysler rep that they would be sending out vouchers for the race track lighting to use towards the purchase .voucher is for $199.00 .anyone else hearing about this to?
Chrysler has extra money? Chrysler, please, send me voucher for $24000... I don't need race track light

·
Registered
172 Posts
Damn i soooooo wish!

Reactions: Theangelslayer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will no for sure soon ordered mine a couple days ago they are trying to find out more so I can use the rebate.i will keep everyone posted on it

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't think they will do that.
However, I question if the $315 part will stay that price. While that is a fair price I'm wondering if they might drop it to the $225-$250 eventually.

Reactions: mb38

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow, I was JUST ready to order.... guess I'll wait a minute

1 - 20 of 539 Posts