Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago when I was scouting the market on Youtube for Dodge Dart reviews, how-to's, mod/part reviews, first/post impressions, etc. What I found was a huge gap of coverage of Dart videos. I know there are plently of dealerships and sponsored reviews for Darts, but unlike, for instance, a Ford Mustang (where you can find everything from how-to videos for roof removal to people marrying their Mustang), you don't see a lot of brick and mortar personal Dart videos. I want to see dudes/dudettes installing a light-weight pulley, or putting on a new CAI, or revving the engine after doing some random shit to it. So this is my official plea to the great community of Dodge-Dart.Org:

There are countless pictures, videos, reviews, parts, mods, meets, love, and informative discussion on here. Lets, as a community (in our free time), start posting our own stories on YouTube. Experiences for each person is different, and there will be others that will want to see what you did to your Dart. When I type in YouTube "2015 dodge dart gt HPSI intake", there should be a bunch of cool cats showing off their set up. The amount of things we can share with each other are endless.

If any of our steadfast admins agree or want to take my idea and run with it please do.

I just want to get our awesome cars out there for everyone to see.

If anyone wants to discuss details or collaborate just PM me

·
Super Moderator
5,811 Posts
keeping this in the General Discussion to gain traction for the community... thanks for the great idea @Reaper!

·
Super Moderator
4,840 Posts
A few months ago when I was scouting the market on Youtube for Dodge Dart reviews, how-to's, mod/part reviews, first/post impressions, etc. What I found was a huge gap of coverage of Dart videos. I know there are plently of dealerships and sponsored reviews for Darts, but unlike, for instance, a Ford Mustang (where you can find everything from how-to videos for roof removal to people marrying their Mustang), you don't see a lot of brick and mortar personal Dart videos. I want to see dudes/dudettes installing a light-weight pulley, or putting on a new CAI, or revving the engine after doing some random shit to it. So this is my official plea to the great community of Dodge-Dart.Org:

There are countless pictures, videos, reviews, parts, mods, meets, love, and informative discussion on here. Lets, as a community (in our free time), start posting our own stories on YouTube. Experiences for each person is different, and there will be others that will want to see what you did to your Dart. When I type in YouTube "2015 dodge dart gt HPSI intake", there should be a bunch of cool cats showing off their set up. The amount of things we can share with each other are endless.

If any of our steadfast admins agree or want to take my idea and run with it please do.

I just want to get our awesome cars out there for everyone to see.

If anyone wants to discuss details or collaborate just PM me
I literally just had to tag the hell out of my hpsi intake video for it to even show up. I even searched the exact name of my video and it didn't come up! So i added a bunch of tags lol

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Reactions: Reaper
1 - 5 of 5 Posts