1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the term "Projected Delivery" Like we haven't heard that one before on the R/T...wait the G/T...wait....wait ....wait. As many people say, "Believe it when you see it."

I hate that this comes only a couple months after I got mine. :disappointed:

Feel your pain.....I've been holding off for nearly 2 months driving my F-150 back and forth to work 50+ miles a day and then a couple days ago I developed a front end problem on it. Now it's in the shop and I told the wife last night I'm done waiting for the GT and we went and picked up a limited at the local dealership. Oh well.....better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick I guess.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
yea.... I still am holding the hope of getting a Mopar 13... right now, I don't care if I even go upside down lol If I can afford it, I am going for it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good for you but If I was you I would let us build it first before you sign anything. You can forget that May 30th I can tell you that from the get go.
We don't even have a 2.4 Tigershark made yet let alone in a production car only in a pilot and lets not even get started on the 9 speed.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
A poster on all-par (who also works at Belv.) says production starts the end of this week or next....

MadWasp
Part of the Community

68 posts
Posted Today, 06:22 am
...we should start seeing some GTs on the line at the end of this week.

>><<

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Good for you but If I was you I would let us build it first before you sign anything. You can forget that May 30th I can tell you that from the get go.
We don't even have a 2.4 Tigershark made yet let alone in a production car only in a pilot and lets not even get started on the 9 speed.
The 2013's will have the 6-speed Hyundai transmission.

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,438 Posts
Crushing my hopes one word at a time :(

·
Registered
702 Posts
I was at the dealer today and the guy at the service counter said they said they won't be getting the GT until 2014-2015 and there is probably going to be some delays so I'm happy with my 1.4t, I can make it faster then the GT by the time it comes out...

·
Registered
250 Posts
How is this possible that the GT with more options than my limited, is less expensive? Something isn't adding up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Crushing my hopes one word at a time :(
Sorry man just telling you what I see. Not going to quote a writer magazine,article etc etc . Build the damn thing spend 11 hours a day in there walk one side of the building to the other. If its there I see it if its not guess what it's not. Funny how all these people know so much about the dart. Dealers DO NOT GET THE SCOOP! If they get any info it's from people like me you know the ones that build them Mon,Tues,Friday,Saturday some Sunday hell even on holidays! Insiders are given the so called "title" cause we work there not what a friend of a friend that wrote a article in Hillbilly Daily.
Sorry if seem a little pissy but been reading about all this got this,seen this,guy drove this. ------------ok let me say have I made a clear statement ie fact that been wrong?

We are in the 2014 builds in less then 3 weeks NO GT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE OWNER FOR RELEASE! DO NOT COUNT ON A 2013 GT.

"The 2013's will have the 6-speed Hyundai transmission." Yeah I read that online also like 6 months ago.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sorry man just telling you what I see. Not going to quote a writer magazine,article etc etc . Build the damn thing spend 11 hours a day in there walk one side of the building to the other. If its there I see it if its not guess what it's not. Funny how all these people know so much about the dart. Dealers DO NOT GET THE SCOOP! If they get any info it's from people like me you know the ones that build them Mon,Tues,Friday,Saturday some Sunday hell even on holidays! Insiders are given the so called "title" cause we work there not what a friend of a friend that wrote a article in Hillbilly Daily.
Sorry if seem a little pissy but been reading about all this got this,seen this,guy drove this. ------------ok let me say have I made a clear statement ie fact that been wrong?

We are in the 2014 builds in less then 3 weeks NO GT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE OWNER FOR RELEASE! DO NOT COUNT ON A 2013 GT.

"The 2013's will have the 6-speed Hyundai transmission." Yeah I read that online also like 6 months ago.
Sorry, I don't mean to make you upset. I just posted that someone on another forum who also works at the plant said that they should start seeing GT's on the line at the end of this week (which would be today). Maybe they don't really work there. I don't know. I don't know where anyone here works...

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,438 Posts

No problems here man. I understand your complaints. Working there pretty much all the time and building the damn things only to have people question you and say your wrong. Anyway, hopefully soon production will start and I can finally get a car and license.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts