Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea if this is plasti dip or a custom piece for it? kinda want to replicate it :p (not mine) The red part of course.
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks like either Plasti dip or paint. They color matched or chromed the crosshairs on alot of cars, but it was always the outer part of the cross hair that was painted, with it black in the middle. Since the red is in the middle they prolly did it themselves.

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
Mopar accessories sells inserts that you might like.

Would not be hard to make a pattern and have anything you wanted cut for that matter.

If you find what you want check ebay, I have the billet grille $400 in my SRT project (blasted and powder coated black) but scored it for $90.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I painted mine. Took a heat gun to the cross hair and peeled it off. Painted it and applied new double sided tape.

·
Registered
857 Posts
..Wait heat gun to peel it off?
Yeah that red part in your image is basically a big plastic sticker. Its held on with sticky tape. So I used a heat gun to heat it up and was able to lift a corner and gradually peel it off while applying heat but not hold it in a spot for too long to melt it. The I removed the adhesive and added new 3m tape during re installation.

Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn..just wish there was custom insert we could get..i found some with LED for the charger lol...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Damn..just wish there was custom insert we could get..i found some with LED for the charger lol...
Oracle made a light up crosshair. I've heard good and bad things. Bad being some people said they caught on fire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts