Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all and thanks for the add. My 2013 Dart was just purchased from a Dealer locally. I discovered that the odometer was flashing, and no BR also when attempting to pair my phone the dreaded Please wait... so after researching the issues I purchased and installed a new CTM from Mopar. The installation was frustrating but not difficult
Alfa obd and I then tried to perform a proxi alignment however the new unit is not found, now I'm thinking may have either a doa unit or issues with the bus? Any help to keep me from the dealer is greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
5,730 Posts
The 2013s seem to have problems with PROXI completion. Did you see the sticky?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 2013s seem to have problems with PROXI completion. Did you see the sticky?
I am so embarrassed, I disassembled everything (thought) I had swapped the modules when in fact in my haste I reinstalled the old module. Thankfully in desperation I reviewed the pictures I had taken and found my boneheadded error! Round two went as designed and proxi alignment went flawlessly. Thank you for making me think through the process slowly and rationally and realize that I just had to get out of my own way and take a step back to discover where I went wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts