Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2015 dodge dart Gt, has about 70,000 miles, and lately its been leaking coolant. I've tracked it down to it coming from a T value. I've read in the past that darts are notorious for having coolant leaks due to bad hose clamps so I went ahead and replaced those with a improvised method. Essentially im just curious if there is a better alternative or if what I've done is good as long as it doesn't leak anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I drive a 2015 dodge dart Gt, has about 70,000 miles, and lately its been leaking coolant. I've tracked it down to it coming from a T value. I've read in the past that darts are notorious for having coolant leaks due to bad hose clamps so I went ahead and replaced those with a improvised method. Essentially im just curious if there is a better alternative or if what I've done is good as long as it doesn't leak anymore.
I would have slid the old constant tension clamp back and put the new clamp in the top position just to be sure. I'd continue to keep a eye on that regardless....no coolant=No Bueno!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts