Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this probably a very debatable question and I have done my research and still cant decide. If I go with coil overs they probably would be bc racing br series. For bags I really only see airtekk as an option. I know bags are a little more but they seem worth it because of how easy they are to use with the click of a button. Plus they look a lot cooler ha. My only concern is that I might run into more problems with bags. I don't have a lot a cash sitting around being that I'm on a college budget. Someone please help!

·
Registered
757 Posts
If you don't have a ton of cash right now lowering springs will be your best bet. Coils take a lot to dial in but are better for track usage. Bags are good for looks and ride quality off the bat

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you don't have a ton of cash right now lowering springs will be your best bet. Coils take a lot to dial in but are better for track usage. Bags are good for looks and ride quality off the bat
Thanks for the feedback. I’m leaning towards coil overs rn just due to quality, adjustability, and duration without wearing out the rest of my suspension. Do you know anything about the maintenance behind bags because i hear it can get pricey.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I’m leaning towards coil overs rn just due to quality, adjustability, and duration without wearing out the rest of my suspension. Do you know anything about the maintenance behind bags because i hear it can get pricey.
When I had my dart I was gonna go with coils. I am sorry but I do not. Not a fan of bags for numerous reasons but I know no matter the brand they can be pretty acceptable to fail without warning it seems

1 - 4 of 4 Posts