Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Is there a recommended Coilover brand?
As far as I know there are few options: Mopar, Megan, and BC.

Mopar is the softest and the most road-friendly. However it doesn't go as low as the others, they're more expensive, and can't be customized nearly as much as the others.

Megan and BC are similar in functions and customization. The Megans are cheaper but from what I hear they're not as high of quality as the BC coilovers. I've seen a few BC coilovers being sold on here from time to time with only a few thousand miles on them. My assumption is the sellers didn't like how rough the coilovers made the car ride.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
I sell Gecko Coilovers for the Dart. I’m just not allowed to post on here cause I’m not a distributor. However I am the Dart sales rep for Gecko. I basically get a discount and extend the discount to you. 800.00 shipped. If your interested PM me.

24-way adjustable damping
Full body coilover sleeve for easy height and preload adjustments.
Mono-tube design offers more strength with a larger valve for better damping control. Ideal spring rates for a firm but comfortable ride with street use.

GECKO Racing Coilover systems are made from the highest of quality components:
‧SAE9254 steels springs
‧Japanese NOK oil seal
‧French TOTAL rotary dedicated oil
‧long lasting Mono-tube shock design

The NOK seals are the same seals that many reputable Coilover brands use. Assembled in Taiwan with the highest of quality control and customer service.

All Coilovers come with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty on the shock ,end links etc
‧Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts