Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

When installing my control rod and control arm, I noticed a potential issue on my CSC. This appears to be popped out from where you see the CSC connect to the "block". Can any of you confirm from the pics?

IMG_20190313_120749.jpg

IMG_20190313_120829.jpg

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
The FSM has a pic and it's almost the same. The bellhousing casting looks like has a place for the tabs but the tabs don't really sit in there.

dartclutchslave4.jpg

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The FSM has a pic and it's almost the same. The bellhousing casting looks like has a place for the tabs but the tabs don't really sit in there.

View attachment 116808
Thanks. Can't recall what it looked like when I did my CDV delete, but it sure looks wonky and loose.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
As long as there isn't leaking brake fluid inside the bellhousing, I would assume there is no problem. You would notice the brake fluid level in the brake master cylinder getting low for no reason. The actual CSC is bolted down in the bellhousing. The hydraulic lines are not.

dartclutchslave.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,856 Posts
Ill take a look at mine when i get home from work and report back, but looking at your picture your clips are in the secured position so you should be good but its always nice to have it verified/validated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts