Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so this is a dumb question but I cant find any info on how to make the white stripes clean I picked up a complete set of seats from a 13 rallye but the front seats are very dark and almost greasy is there a way to revive the stripes to there white looks?

· Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so I found aut that the leather insert is suede and that scuffing it with an eraser makes it clean, not crispy bleach white but clean here is the before and after photos of one side vs the other as you can see these seats i picked up from the junk yard are dirty but i cleaned the best i can. cant really wash them due to the airbags but i managed and erased some with a cheap kids eraser need to pick up a suede/nubuck cleaning kit including solution and eraser for this.

Black Line Material property Silver Metal

Black Textile Line Denim Metal

· Registered
7 Posts
I've found that a product called Folex from home depot (carpet cleaner) works really well to clean the stripes on my seats. Folex in general works great to get stains out as well. It's not super expensive, and comes in a spray bottle.
I used to work as a auto mechanic and my stripes got super dirty. I used Folex on then and it took it right out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.