Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Did you ever finish it's summer haircut ?
No, we ended up just doing a quick buzz here and there, wherever he had the matted fur. However, now it is getting pretty bad since he is in winter coat mode and even my hair trimmer wont cut through it. So off to the cat salon we go. Just been too busy recently to get there.

I also learned that cats are like humans, when you cut their hair it grows back even more. Now he is extra extra fluffy. (Cross-post to Conspiracy page? The medical community claims that isn't true....YEA RIGHT).

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My girl . So proud!
First mouse in quite some time (years).
Very cold outside.
Shiloh was sitting by the dishwasher when I got up this morning. I figured "uh-oh".
Sure enough, the little critter snuck by both of us when we weren't looking. Barely saw it out of the corner of my eye.
So, anybody have a recommend on a pet safe mouse trap other than poison or old style snap trap?
Gonna hit walmart and home depot.
Damn. Now my wife is going to be all over me about "cleaning up" at night. Leftovers and stuff. That's the worst part as I am truly lazy. Except about checking the Forum everyday. Which has been disappointing. But I'll get through somehow.
teary.gif

·
Premium Member
6,167 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
We have been unworthy of such a great planet to live on. I wonder if this always happens when life forms become unnaturally intelligent? Like on other planets out there? Shouldn't have to be this way.
Reminder: it is Caturday. Let's celebrate 'em while we got 'em .
cats.png

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It's Friday. It's cold. I hope there aren't too many cats left outside in this friggin' weather. Even the squirrels are staying in the barn out back.
Yikes .
Dad's Dart barn is open to all critters during this Polar thing going on ........
barn11.jpeg

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
at about 2:21 mark, there is a really neat exercise device that an owner made. I assume that's what it is. Why else would you take an old tire - line it with soft material - and set it on rollers , much like the ones used to support a clothes dryer drum ?
Other than that, I realized that my 13 year old cat was never a "jumper" or one that sought out really high elevations. She was a little nuts as a kitten. But not the go-up-high-and-investigate things nuts.
Anyway.... I know I'm talking to an empty room full of chairs here, but, I am consistent . Cats are cool. Not that Dogs are not cool, but they're an awful lot of work in comparison to a well trained self grooming feline.
Mine will be 14 in Spring and never had a fellow cat. As a result, there has never been an odor of cat piss in the house. She has zero body odor yet never had a bath or other wipe down with product. And the only thing that ever got ruined in the house was one upholstered chair and some areas of carpet that she will use as a scratching surface.
And, I don't have to "let her out" in the Winter to go potty. How dog owners do that at 5 am on a freezing morning is beyond my scope.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Seriously , my friends (or otherwise strange acquaintances) , are we going to let another Caturday Night slip by without any feline recognition ? Here's a list of fun fact car monikers that were or are used over the years....
I do not remember the Ford Puma.
Cars Named After Cats

of course, it was only offered in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Puma

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have been unworthy of such a great planet to live on. I wonder if this always happens when life forms become unnaturally intelligent? Like on other planets out there? Shouldn't have to be this way.
Reminder: it is Caturday. Let's celebrate 'em while we got 'em .
View attachment 116334
Whenever I feel bad and see a cat on the street I feel like cats are the gifts of God for us. It's incredible to see such lovely creatures among big buildings, lifeless machines.. We are blessed with cats, no doubt :D

21 - 40 of 41 Posts