Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
ok - supposed to be able to specify which mounting bracket you want (if you have the piece where I attached mine - for the life of me, I cannot remember what that is called) the one you got is for people that do not have it. So, I hope you do not have it. :)

see attached pics for how the bracket you received gets mounted - it will not mount if you have the piece like where I attached mine.

View attachment 51690
yeaaa so I definitely have the ecu there or module whatever it is.. they didn't have a 2.4 option on the site and I figured it was universal since the site doesn't say anything specific about brackets lol

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
yeaaa so I definitely have the ecu there or module whatever it is.. they didn't have a 2.4 option on the site and I figured it was universal since the site doesn't say anything specific about brackets lol
contact them - they will give you the other bracket. I am going to text him directly as well and let him know the issue. What engine did you specify? Both my 2.0 and 2.4 have that part.

·
Registered
410 Posts
contact them - they will give you the other bracket. I am going to text him directly as well and let him know the issue. What engine did you specify? Both my 2.0 and 2.4 have that part.
I just picked the 2.0 on the website since many other vendors don't have 2.4 as an option since some parts are universal but I have a 2.4 manual trans and its a rallye. I have the module there so I'd need the other bracket. I hope I didn't just miss something on the site, I'd feel pretty dumb lol I'll email them and I really appreciate you going out of your way!

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I just picked the 2.0 on the website since many other vendors don't have 2.4 as an option since some parts are universal but I have a 2.4 manual trans and its a rallye. I have the module there so I'd need the other bracket. I hope I didn't just miss something on the site, I'd feel pretty dumb lol I'll email them and I really appreciate you going out of your way!
i texted the owner directly - will let you know when we get a reply also going to tag them here @Threegpsi @Todd0218

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
@loucksy94 he did reply - he had just left the office he said he would fix this on Monday. Be sure to email him and reference this thread. so they realize its the same case not 2 separate ones.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts