Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has done it and how's it going? Looking to remove mine... Warranty is long gone and would like a little deeper tone in exhaust, a few horses wouldn't hurt either. Pls advise if you've done this. Pros/cons.. thx

·
Registered
732 Posts
Who has done it and how's it going? Looking to remove mine... Warranty is long gone and would like a little deeper tone in exhaust, a few horses wouldn't hurt either. Pls advise if you've done this. Pros/cons.. thx
If you intend on doing this maybe get the mpx header instead, it will be easier and you will have a highflow cat so no check engine light

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you intend on doing this maybe get the mpx header instead, it will be easier and you will have a highflow cat so no check engine light
I know im a bit late to the party on this thread, but is anyone aware of other headers besides MPx. They are quite expensive and I'm just kind of looking for a way around the integrated CAT system
Have a 2016 2.0l Dart about 85K on it, 4 previous drivers (Manual six speed). Maybe oversharing but no luck with google searches and I don't know exactly where or what I'm looking for. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I know im a bit late to the party on this thread, but is anyone aware of other headers besides MPx. They are quite expensive and I'm just kind of looking for a way around the integrated CAT system
Have a 2016 2.0l Dart about 85K on it, 4 previous drivers (Manual six speed). Maybe oversharing but no luck with google searches and I don't know exactly where or what I'm looking for. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
MPx is the only aftermarket header available for the Dart. You could have a shop create one for you, but at that point it would cost just as much as the MPx version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, thank you. May just be in my head but I feel like dodge did a number on this car. After market parts are rediculous and the OEM are garbage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts