Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a feeble attempt to "backdoor" a re-do of my Avenger Saga (currently in it's first 13 months).... ahem.... I present... even if shortlived.....

Cars as Buddies !!

Ever feel so attached to your car that you would fret over who might take ownership if you traded it out for some reason?

Well , that's my current mindset with my '14 Avenger. Why? Well...... actually that's summed up pretty well on another thread of mine.
:smile: But, anyone else feel so attached to their current vehicle (any brand/year) that you would find it hard to give it up and not worry about it? Like a Pet, or even an offspring ?
aave20.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
In a feeble attempt to "backdoor" a re-do of my Avenger Saga (currently in it's first 13 months).... ahem.... I present... even if shortlived.....

Cars as Buddies !!

Ever feel so attached to your car that you would fret over who might take ownership if you traded it out for some reason?

Well , that's my current mindset with my '14 Avenger. Why? Well...... actually that's summed up pretty well on another thread of mine.
:smile: But, anyone else feel so attached to their current vehicle (any brand/year) that you would find it hard to give it up and not worry about it? Like a Pet, or even an offspring ?
View attachment 54964
Nice Picture :wink:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So.... my Buddy and I are looking forward to the upcoming season of Fall Foliage. Tradition in the North East, especially. Not sure how the crop will be this year though.... dry summer usually means loss of leaves before they have a change to turn bright colors on the branches. We will see. Either way, it's the "Calm before Crap" when it comes to NE Winter weather conditions , which usually has a bad effect on the early Sunday AM tours. And that's a bummer.
Anyone else a fan of Dead Leaves On Trees season?
aleaves.jpg aleaves2.jpg

·
Registered
944 Posts
I used to have a 1991 Dodge Stealth R/T. That car was my bro! Seriously, when it came time to trade it I got misty eyed. I don't have any good pics of it on this computer though. I hope it went to a good home.
I tend to feel the same way when it's time for a car of mine to go away. I don't necessarily see them as "buddies" though, but as an extension of myself.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Ab-so-lute-ly!!!
When I lived in North Carolina -- which is just north of South Carolina -- I would always take a fall trip up on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Beautiful scenery.
I'd like to do a longer version -- and take Amtrak all the way up the eastern seaboard.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I recently traded my old diesel in for my dart, the other day I saw a kid whipping it around like it was a beater... I got a little mad and debated chasing the kid lol

1 - 20 of 536 Posts