Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
not sure about a hotel room, but already planning to go that Saturday.........and some of the crew will be coming as well.....

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
We'll be there again with both of our Darts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I won't have a Dart there, but I never miss this show. Hope to meet some of you folks there!

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
@13limited13 @cjff237 @Sgt Craig @viperman96 @DELAWAREDART @jonnymopar

I will see you all there! My friends decided last weekend that we will make the last minute trip. We will be leaving around 3AM Saturday and leaving sunday. We will have 2 Ohio Darts. I am leaving mine home, but I will be there. I will be on the look out for you guys.
@youngsmith53 how far away is this from your neck of the woods? Maybe a small trip for the weekend is in need? If I recall last year there was like 30 some darts there. We have our own section I believe. Would love to see you up there.

·
Super Moderator
5,811 Posts
@youngsmith53 how far away is this from your neck of the woods? Maybe a small trip for the weekend is in need? If I recall last year there was like 30 some darts there. We have our own section I believe. Would love to see you up there.
Why yes, you will be in my neck of the woods. However, unfortunately I will not be attending or be around the Carlisle area this weekend. The awesome plans I already had for this weekend, I am already missing out on. The ETCG meet-up is this weekend and that was taking precedence over Carlisle anyway. Which sucks because I was looking forward to ETCG for months and a wrench (no pun intended) was thrown into my plans just in the past few weeks... (thanks a lot ex-coworker!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts