Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guessing the first one is the battery since the gauges work and from what I've read on here. Noticed water in the racetrack light and when I popped the trunk, water started dripping out from the access panel for the passenger side bulb replacement. Since I have warranty coverage until 100k, I had it towed to the dealership. I know if it's only a battery issue for the no start, I'll be out the money on that, but would like the water intrusion issue corrected before winter starts here. I'd be content with a non-racetrack without the trunk button as it's been problematic for years with going thru two switches that caused the trunk to randomly open due to water getting in. This is now my step-daughter's first car and she's bumming. Fingers crossed we get it back soon

update: was the battery so that's an easy fix. Service contracts is denying coverage on the lamp as water intrusion isn't covered as if I poured water into it. I will give the dealership credit for making one more call to try and get it covered for me, but if they can't, then to the junkyard I go.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts