Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
  • I'm just in need of a small help to see if my car is totaled or.not. I had liability insurance on my vehicle so they didn't cover their damages but it was an self accident in the rain. But when the accident happen, the airbags did not deploy. The car still runs perfectly and it's not rough. Do you think it just need a bumper, hood and a light? Or?

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
If you do it yourself, expect something around the $4k and up. I can see quickly a bent crashbar and support, suspension and probably everything around it, a fender, probably a bent chassis and in the engine bay probably more damage to component

Reactions: Hajikeru

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
It's repairable, but it's gonna cost a fair chunk of money like Anch said above.

You could save money by pulling the parts from a junkyard car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
After looking at the second picture, it's a definate total loss. The whole front inner structure is swayed to the right fairly hard. It will have to be put on a frame machine to line it all back up. Looks like it would also need most of the left suspension. Hard to say from your pics but I am guessing the radiator and fan assembly is damaged, possible the a/c condenser. Almost anything is fixable if you have the equipment, but it will cost a lot to have someone else get it rolling. This is my opinion, been a bodyman since 1973.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts