Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOT CARS & CHILI -- CAR SHOW/CHILI COOKOFF

North Palm Beach Recreation Department holds an annual open car show/chili cookoff. This is a very popular event that draws thousands of participants. The 2016 Hot Cars & Chili will be held on Sunday, Jan. 31 from noon-4:00pm at Anchorage Park. $15 pre-register, $20 at the 'door'

I sent the parks and rec director and email asking about how to pre-order as I know we ran into an issue with that last year. Let's get a big club turn out and start the year off right!!!

CHILI!!!
Local chili teams consisting of individuals, clubs and restaurants will concoct their chili specialties for the public to sample. They are trying to gain your vote of approval. For a $5/person donation the public can sample all the chilis and vote for their favorite! Proceeds benefit the youth sport programs at NPB Recreation. At then end of the day, the chili team with the most votes will win a fantastic prize and the honors of being voted the best chili! Anyone interested in participating in the chili cookoff can obtain an application below. Return completed applications to the Anchorage Park Activities Bldg.

I will be contacting everything 1 month fore the meet to get a list of names/addresses/phone numbers so everyone can pre-register online. After that, you will have to submit a form

If anyone has any questions - please contact me!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts