Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are two great mods, I've got to tell you the sway bar end links make such a huge difference in stiffening up the steering and side to side I'm thinking I want a rear sway bar now haha!

Also the Deyeme mount is great and the vibrations people complain about... I don't know what they are talking about. It's sooooo minimal with the AC off there is basically none, with it on it maybe vibrates the seat a little. I mean the roads over here are so bad the vibrations at idle from this seem inconsequential. Really does tighten up the shifting and engagement quite a bit. I think the people who are complaining pre loaded the suspension and installed it when there wasn't weight on it. Mine hasn't even broken in yet and I'm sure it'll smooth out a little in a week or two! And yes the stock mount is pathetically cheesy attached by only two pieces of rubber!

I can recommend these two mods to anyone!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
These are two great mods, I've got to tell you the sway bar end links make such a huge difference in stiffening up the steering and side to side I'm thinking I want a rear sway bar now haha!

Also the Deyeme mount is great and the vibrations people complain about... I don't know what they are talking about. It's sooooo minimal with the AC off there is basically none, with it on it maybe vibrates the seat a little. I mean the roads over here are so bad the vibrations at idle from this seem inconsequential. Really does tighten up the shifting and engagement quite a bit. I think the people who are complaining pre loaded the suspension and installed it when there wasn't weight on it. Mine hasn't even broken in yet and I'm sure it'll smooth out a little in a week or two! And yes the stock mount is pathetically cheesy attached by only two pieces of rubber!

I can recommend these two mods to anyone!
I think they installed FIRM, not flex

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they installed FIRM, not flex
I can't imagine the firm being that much more firm haha... The flex is hard as a rock, but I'm sure under all that extra pressure and weight it'll move a bit! I mean it's clear there is a much more solid connection now but not like my car is rattling apart.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I can't imagine the firm being that much more firm haha... The flex is hard as a rock, but I'm sure under all that extra pressure and weight it'll move a bit! I mean it's clear there is a much more solid connection now but not like my car is rattling apart.
I just got firm mount, kinda worried about rattles, but it should be fine, I hope

1 - 5 of 5 Posts