Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there everyone! Recently I stumbled upon some products that I want to install on my 1.4L Aero but I need to get rid of what I currently have. Most of everything is used except for 1 part still in the packaging that I never needed but all the parts will work with any Fiat 1.4L I4 FIRE MultiAir Turbo vehicle (500C, Renegade, Dart and other fiat models)

What I got:
[Madness] 3" Catless Downpipe (Original: $270 - Asking: $150) (SOLD)
[Madness] MAXPower ECM (Original: $500 - Asking: $375)
[Madness] AutoFlash (Original: $500 - Asking: $300) <-- Never used
[K&N] Typhoon short ram Cold Air Intake (CAI) w/ upgraded metal fittings (Original: $264 - Asking: $150) (SOLD)
Also...I'm debating on getting rid of my [Injen] hot/cold inter-cooler pipes..if anyone has an interest in them let me know and i'll snag some pictures and come up with a price. They're 230 originally so I may do 100 shipped (SOLD)

20180828_072943[1].jpg

I will include pictures as soon as I figure out how to include them in a Post with my username and date. I'm fairly firm on pricing as shipping will cost me to insure every package I send out so I will be making less than what I'm selling them for. All used parts have been on the car for less than a year, roughly just over 12,000+ Miles of use (2 Oil changes since having them). The AutoFlash is BRAND NEW in the package. I have a Manual and thus the Tune has no effect for my car but anyone with an Automatic will greatly appreciate the upgrade (I was just stupid in buying this and didn't do my research)

I'd Prefer to deal through Paypal Or Ebay if someone wants to go that route but if there are any questions feel free to ask. If you live near 22551 (US) I can meet up if you'd like as well. Have a good one and thanks for checking this out!:bsm:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please Note: The picture attached is from when I first fit the parts a year ago. Date on my phone has August 28th, 2018 I know some parts look funky like tubing, wiring, placement of parts, is only because it was a quick setup fit test. They have since been buttoned up and assorted properly. Feel free to ask any further questions!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Details on the de-cat? Is it bolt on with no modifications required? Any check engine lights? And does it make any difference?

Thanks in advance
Hey there, great question! If you want to be nitty-gritty about the cat it really all boils down to material and size. It's 3" inlet to outlet and made of full 304 stainless polished steel. In comparison to the stock cat it is MUCH louder and built better as the stock one looks like two halves welded together and is cast material, so the de-cat being smooth all the way through in theory should flow better. Also it is much much much lighter, can't tell you exactly how much but considerably lighter and frees up a whole lot of working space in the engine-bay which has been a blessing as I've had it, it doesn't have the headbolts to attach the stock heat shield as other versions do and for me it not only looked cleaner but it made more room for me to work with without running into issues. With it being stainless it is not as thick as the stock cat and thus dissipates heat a lot better, it does not retain as much heat as stock does so take that as you will. If you really wanted to you could just header paint and header wrap the pipe to retain more heat if desired. So all in all if sound is no issue and you want an exhaust tone that will REALLY bring out the turbo spool this one does exactly that for you.

Mods: With the bolts I was given I had to drill just a Liiiitle bit larger hole on the B-pipe flange to bolt the down-pipe to the B-pipe and honestly I'm ok with drilling bigger holes to fit stronger bolts but if you really wanted to you could use smaller bolts with bigger Head nuts if you don't want any modifications made. Otherwise it's straight bolt on and super easy install.

CEL codes: I run two de-foulers on my car for Sensor 1 & 2, no check engine light. If you take either one off however you will get a code most likely but I've heard otherwise from some people so i'm taking that as car specific.

My apologies for the lengthy message but hopefully it answered anything you have, feel free to ask anything else! Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am interested in your hot/cold intercooler pipes.

Which one is the one on the right with the 2 connectors on top, driverside by the battery.

The bottom elbow that connects to the intercooler on mine got a crack in it, and the brand new assembly is $160.

I'd buy both for a reasonable price. If you want to sell me that one separately which I doubt, let me know too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am interested in your hot/cold intercooler pipes.

Which one is the one on the right with the 2 connectors on top, driverside by the battery.

The bottom elbow that connects to the intercooler on mine got a crack in it, and the brand new assembly is $160.

I'd buy both for a reasonable price. If you want to sell me that one separately which I doubt, let me know too.

Thanks!
I currently have someone who wants both the hot/cold pipes, all i'm waiting on is my new pipes. If the sale does not go through I will be sure to contact you back!

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,438 Posts
$100 for the intake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts