Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Anyone have a clue? I've been looking and yes I searched the forum. Best I came up with is a part number that yields little results. This is for an automatic and I'd love the dead pedal too. Any help or alternatives would be appreciated.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ThEoRy check out or look into the following:

Chrome Pedal Kit - 82212138

Also, please in the future watch your language on the forums, this is a family show... :)
That's for a RAM though. The number I found while searching the site was 82213108AB but only a few sites have it listed and they don't seem to be a stocked item.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, you are mistaken as it is not just for the Ram as these fit multiple applications across the CDJR family. To find what you are looking for, you have to dig and not just accept face value.

View attachment 53745
credit: Pedal Kit. Interior Appearance for DODGE Dart (2007 - 2015). #82212138

View attachment 53746
credit: Pedal Kit. Install Time 0.2 hrs. Interior Appearance made by Mopar. #82212138

you can also check eBay as they always have them available... here.
Do you have first hand knowledge of their proper fitment or are you just taking things at face value as well? I'd hate to drop $80 something dollars only to have to return them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
No instructions needed. I've already done a more complicated pedal install on my Charger. Lots of uncomfortable drilling was required. I'll report back later.

Reactions: youngsmith53

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Checking back in to say that

Chrome Pedal Kit - 82212138
is not the correct part # for our Dodge Dart pedals. It's way off, not even close. I ordered the part number in question, they sent me the correct item according to the part number as it's stamped right on the back of the pedal. It's just way too big and shaped triangularly.

So there ya go. Do not order these as they were made for a RAM truck, not a Dodge Dart.

Reactions: Cntrollerfanboy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The gas pedal is much more narrow and is a simple rectangle shape compared to the larger triangular shaped overlay.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
So here it is, part #82214192 installed in my 14 GT.

Automobile pedal Vehicle Auto part Car Trunk

Install was pretty simple. The gas pedal just slipped over the existing pedal and snapped in place. The brake took a little more work. You have to take the old pad off, slide the new one on and pull these rubber nubs through the holes in the metal in order to snug them tight. Took a bit of soap and some hard pulling through the back with pliers but it was pretty easy.

It doesn't look like the pictures going around on the web but it's still nice. Thanks to everyone that helped me on this quest. @Cntrollerfanboy for the part# and @AllMoparParts.com for the sale. The search is over.

1 - 9 of 10 Posts