Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
its not THAT much different from the Rallye/Limited
That's exactly what I was saying when this rumor broke. Like I said, I'm cautiously optimistic right now and hopefully we can get some concrete info on this. August will be an interesting month that I do know :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Well, that is absolutely horrible news! I figured it was coming but as long as you didn't confirm it there was hope we might see them sooner. Too bad they won't let us order the Rallye exterior with the Limited Interior options e.g. TFT and leather. We could then get 95% of the RT today and I could settle for that! Everyone who is getting the other trims now, PLEASE keep posting your pictures. I'm going to have to live vicariously through you for a few more months! :disappointed:

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Allpar.com -- pretty reliable source. It's on "indefinite" (meaning not defined) hold right now, and that September, they'll be pushing the Dart more in the Media, when there are more varieties of them (like transmissions etc) at Dealerships.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I only care about who the surce is when it is in some online article or blog. Some,times those types of sources are wrong. But if you say your source is an actual person, I tend to believe that over other things.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
.....and considering CK is an Administrator of the forum and knows his stuff, I trust his source all the more! :big smile:

·
Registered
41 Posts
We got word early today via Chrysler that it is in fact delayed. They gave us no word on when it will be released but according to our sources, January is still the target. We will keep everyone posted as more info comes in. OP updated for latest info.
January for opening for orders or January for first deliveries?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Take delivery. They will open up orders before years end if the issue(s) are fixed. It's a pretty fluid situation right now...
Well, the news is disheartening, but if it's delivery in January (and stays that way) I guess the Dart is still in the running for my possible future car. January is still a long time away though :( I just haven't found anything else that I might want except for maybe an FR-S, and that isn't exactly a practical car.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Well, the news is disheartening, but if it's delivery in January (and stays that way) I guess the Dart is still in the running for my possible future car. January is still a long time away though :( I just haven't found anything else that I might want except for maybe an FR-S, and that isn't exactly a practical car.
It's very small which makes it impractical for me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yep, just heard about this on calibersrt4.net.

·
Registered
275 Posts
All I have to say is I hope my present ride lasts until my new Dart RT actually gets here, work is a long way away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I called my Dealership up in Alberta Canada, He was saying the delay is only a couple weeks to a month. To be honest he didn't sound incredibly confident and he was a sales guy. Maybe that just means we can order them in that time frame. If so, that might give Mopar time to release more of their products.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered the limited because the 1.4 get the best mpg, ITS TURBO'd! and there was one option that she HAD to have that wasn't available on the R/T. can't think of what that option is, but at least we don't have to wait till next year to get it. And, thanks to the aftermarket industry, soon enough you'll be able to build up dart to be way better than a stock R/T. Unless the badge is important to you. Although, i'm sure a lot of people will "re badge". the first day we got our dart i had the front bumper and rear difuser painted gloss black and the engine cover from red to blue. now it looks like a rallye or a R/T. just my opinion but I think the limited is the way to go anyway.

21 - 40 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.