Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any ideas were to get a new one, accidentally snapped it. its the brake booster vacuum pump located right below air oil separator. Auto part Engine Fuel line Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI called a dealership they said for my VIN i need to grab the entire 300 vacuum pump cant get the 5 doller plastic piece alone.... is there ANYTHING i can do to avoid an entire pump purchase??

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
Reactions: Buddersnaps

·
Registered
258 Posts
thats looks right. think ill be okay to order from Factory Chrysler Parts instead of all moper parts since i have another item from factory Chrysler to save on shipping?

thats looks right. think ill be okay to order from Factory Chrysler Parts instead of all moper parts since i have another item from factory Chrysler to save on shipping?
got the green button one them emailed me that it doesnt match my vin think it should still fit?

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
got the green button one them emailed me that it doesnt match my vin think it should still fit?
I dont think mechanical parts are VIN specific... you should be fine! As long as the item is meant for a 1.4T!

Reactions: Buddersnaps

·
Registered
258 Posts
I dont think mechanical parts are VIN specific... you should be fine! As long as the item is meant for a 1.4T!
ty for quick reply!!!

were else could i order that piece ordered it then they messaged me its discontinued.

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
Try a local dealer, some will do a nationwide part search of local dealer inventories. It's possible someone may have one still in their stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
What did you end up doing to fix? I have the same problem.. thanks
Which engine? The 68223605AA part number appears to be in stock online.

·
Registered
2013 Dart Rallye 1.4t/6spd
14 Posts
Mine snapped as well 2 months ago I just plugged it till I find one at a yard unfortunately 0 luck so far someone needs to 3d print them lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts