Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need serious help guys, here’s the rundown. I just removed my old intercooler pipes and replaced with injen intercooler pipes and welded a flange on and mounted an atmospheric blow off valve and hooked into vacuum lines. Then I unbolted diverter valve and zip tied it out of the way leaving it plugged in and installed a block off plate. And now I keep popping a check engine light and traction control light and I have shitty boost and around 3500 rpm Itll go into limp mode. I don’t know what to do. Do I need a tune? Someone said to just bolt the diverter valve back up and I did that and for about 15 seconds the car was fine and incredibly quick and then went into limp mode and after that shitty boost again.. any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
I need serious help guys, here’s the rundown. I just removed my old intercooler pipes and replaced with injen intercooler pipes and welded a flange on and mounted an atmospheric blow off valve and hooked into vacuum lines. Then I unbolted diverter valve and zip tied it out of the way leaving it plugged in and installed a block off plate. And now I keep popping a check engine light and traction control light and I have shitty boost and around 3500 rpm Itll go into limp mode. I don’t know what to do. Do I need a tune? Someone said to just bolt the diverter valve back up and I did that and for about 15 seconds the car was fine and incredibly quick and then went into limp mode and after that shitty boost again.. any ideas?
You wouldn't be asking this same question on the Facebook darts of murica page would you...?

Sent using a rotary phone

1 - 2 of 2 Posts