Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking to buy the boost solenoid part for my 2013 dart, but everywhere I go, even the dealership, says the part that I see (pictured all throughout the posts on here, as well as what I pull up on the internet, AND the part that I pulled out of my car lol ) doesn’t even fit the car nor is it the correct piece. My main question is, does even matter? Either way I’m definitely going to replace the exact piece I took out of my car, but are there different sizes, shapes, etc. that I should be looking for or are the all the same? And where exactly can I purchase one because every dealership I call is no help, same as every part shop. I really just feel like I’ve been getting better answers from the forums on here, even when it came to diagnosing the issue.

·
Super Moderator
5,111 Posts
It's possible a previous owner put something aftermarket on and that's why it looks different than what you see here and on the web.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's possible a previous owner put something aftermarket on and that's why it looks different than what you see here and on the web.
that’s the thing, what I see here and on the web is exactly what’s in my car, however when I go in to the dealerships and any parts store they say that’s not it then they try to get me to buy a totally different part. I’m just looking at them like how are they gonna tell me I have the wrong part when I pulled it out of my car and everybody on here has the same exact part.. Dodge themselves said it wouldn’t work if I bought It, and I’m like HOW?!? lol the picture I’m posting is what I pulled out of my car and what I see everyone on here referencing as a boost solenoid, I’m starting to just feel like they want me to buy something that’s gonna put me in a worse position because they want me to bring it in for them to work on it.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I’ve been looking to buy the boost solenoid part for my 2013 dart, but everywhere I go, even the dealership, says the part that I see (pictured all throughout the posts on here, as well as what I pull up on the internet, AND the part that I pulled out of my car lol ) doesn’t even fit the car nor is it the correct piece. My main question is, does even matter? Either way I’m definitely going to replace the exact piece I took out of my car, but are there different sizes, shapes, etc. that I should be looking for or are the all the same? And where exactly can I purchase one because every dealership I call is no help, same as every part shop. I really just feel like I’ve been getting better answers from the forums on here, even when it came to diagnosing the issue.
Here. GENUINE FIAT WASTEGATE SOLENOID (FIAT 500 ABARTH/FIAT 500T)

$125.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.