Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bluetooth in my Dart stopped working a while ago and won't connect or recognize any devices (I've tried with multiple phones). I can play music by plugging in the aux cord. I had my car in for some other work and they plugged it in and said the code was coming up as a USB error. I planned on getting it taken care of then but they wanted a lot just to do further diagnosis so I said forget it. Has anyone had this happen before with their vehicle ?

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
The Bluetooth module has a USB connection. It's buried in the dash between the instrument cluster and the touchscreen or radio. Can you get the error code number?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Bluetooth module has a USB connection. It's buried in the dash between the instrument cluster and the touchscreen or radio. Can you get the error code number?
It's been a little while since I brought it in so I'm not sure if I'd have to bring it back for that or not. He didn't tell me the number when we talked about it, just the description. Does that sound like it would be an expensive fix or is there not really enough info to tell?

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
You can look up the cost of a convergence telematics module online. However replacing it takes quite a bit of disassembly just to get to it. If you search the forum, there are several posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts