Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey! I mentioned before that I was doing a sale on the MADNESS GOPedal for the Dodge Dart, well I also want to add to that our new Dodge Dart MADNESS Intake!!! I asked and got authorized to offer free shipping on our new intake!

Prices
MADNESS GOPedal - $279.99 Free Shipping, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Dodge Dart MADNESS Intake - $179.99 Raw Finish, $199.99 for powder coat Red, ceramic finish Black, ceramic finish Silver, Free Shipping!

PM me on here to take advantage!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the pedal. do u need the magnetti programmer .
No you don't at all! You can read the details about it at madnessgopedal.com. It is a module that attaches to your accelerator pedal and gives you control over how to program it. You can set it to Sport, Sport +. and Eco, and each one of those settings has 3 adjustments that can be made as well. I tested it in the Dart on Sport + with the curve adjusted all the way up and it really was like a whole new car. Plus we offer 30 Day money back guarantee, if for some reason you don't like it!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I take it this basically adjusts how sensitive the throttle is?
yes exactly, it gives you control over how sensitive your throttle is, so you can have it set to Stock (Off) and be driving normal, and then when you want to have some fun switch it over to Sport + :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I PM'ed earlier this week, right after your first post. no response. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts