Dodge Dart Forum banner

221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hello everyone had a quick issue with this upgrade and thought the community could help. Got everything working perfectly but found out that after the TFT upgrade I don't have the brake light come on the cluster when I pull the parking brake. Do you think there is a sensor I'm missing or a setting in ALFAOBD?
Did you go into AlfaOBD and change the cluster type? Should be under the change car configuration and cluster type.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah already did that everything is working beautifully only issue is the brake light not illuminating when pull parking brake. Anyone want to try this with their upgrade?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you do the proxy? Changed mine 3 or 4 weeks ago I get both the message parking brake is on and between the mileage and right lower corner I get the word brake. I did the proxy don't remember if I changed cluster type.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yeah already did that everything is working beautifully only issue is the brake light not illuminating when pull parking brake. Anyone want to try this with their upgrade?
yeah mine works fine, after my upgrade the only indicator i never seen come on is the oil change light. But I change my oil every 5K.

221 - 224 of 224 Posts