Dodge Dart Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
just got back from my dealership the Chrysler dealerships are selling the LED Race Light that work with Break and Night lights just like the Limited Darts for 269 WITH install, that's a great deal. so if you are looking for those OEM lights head over to the dealership now and pay your 269$ for the light and install. also this kit is a special for ppl who are with-in there manufactures warranty
They don't work with the brake lights. My dealership was doing it it for $199 intalled.

·
Registered
119 Posts
the Chrysler dealer i just left said it works with break and night lights :S so not sure about your dealer hmm.... but yea the dealer i went to i asked and he said they do but who knows.. if u are getting a diff answer then not to sure witch dealer to believe, again 199 is pretty cheap for it that seems like it would be just the night light bar like dropbinder sells

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
the Chrysler dealer i just left said it works with break and night lights :S so not sure about your dealer hmm.... but yea the dealer i went to i asked and he said they do but who knows.. if u are getting a diff answer then not to sure witch dealer to believe, again 199 is pretty cheap for it that seems like it would be just the night light bar like dropbinder sells
I'd check it...none of the factory lights work with the brake lights...

Also, the $269 was the Canadian price for these

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I do not sell just a "night light bar"
mine has running lights (if not equipped)
brakes
turns
hazard flashers
remote lock/unlock
panic button.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
just got back from my dealership the Chrysler dealerships are selling the LED Race Light that work with Break and Night lights just like the Limited Darts for 269 WITH install, that's a great deal. so if you are looking for those OEM lights head over to the dealership now and pay your 269$ for the light and install. also this kit is a special for ppl who are with-in there manufactures warranty
I'd make sure that the brake and turn signals work like they said before I left there. Make them put it in writing that it does what they say. And when it doesn't have them put it back the way it was or give it to you at a discounted price.

If you can't say something nice then don't say anything!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
oh yea for sure, im not getting it through the dealer anyways just wanted to let some ppl know :) im getting the DIY kit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I have been wanting to upgrade my racetrack lights as mine also came as just the reflector one, and I really want the full lit up race light effect. I stumbled upon this thread and it seems to good to be true. I just bought my 2013 Dart last october and have been waiting to get the Racetrack lighting installed. i called the dealership yesterday and they quoted me 649 for the track itself, plus 2 hours labour… 800$ estimate installed. 269 seems like a wayyy better deal to me. Why would the dealer not notify me of this? Is there a way that I can get this coupon sent to me, or a Dodge contact I can email or call? Any info as to getting my hands on this upgrade would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, I have been wanting to upgrade my racetrack lights as mine also came as just the reflector one, and I really want the full lit up race light effect. I stumbled upon this thread and it seems to good to be true. I just bought my 2013 Dart last october and have been waiting to get the Racetrack lighting installed. i called the dealership yesterday and they quoted me 649 for the track itself, plus 2 hours labour… 800$ estimate installed. 269 seems like a wayyy better deal to me. Why would the dealer not notify me of this? Is there a way that I can get this coupon sent to me, or a Dodge contact I can email or call? Any info as to getting my hands on this upgrade would be greatly appreciated.
Hi!

I work at a Chrysler dealership in Quebec, and what you say does not surprise me at all. The thing is, not every dealership looks through all the mails and notices they receive from Chrysler. So your dealer may not know about this special. I've seen this promotion a couple of times since 2013, they seem to put it back once in a while.

I don't know if the deal is still available, but I will check tomorrow when I go to work, and I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys,

I checked on our system, and there is no promotion right now for the race track lights. The actual price is 456.00$, plus taxes and installation. Part number is 82213354 if you don't have passive entry (sales code GX4), and 82213687 if you have passive entry.

If the deal ever comes back, I will make a new post.

Till next time

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys,

I checked on our system, and there is no promotion right now for the race track lights. The actual price is 456.00$, plus taxes and installation. Part number is 82213354 if you don't have passive entry (sales code GX4), and 82213687 if you have passive entry.

If the deal ever comes back, I will make a new post.

Till next time
Yikes. That seems like a lot (even if you are calculating in Canadian dollars). Just a heads up, with the voucher, I was able to get the lights + service with the voucher for $200 USD. Hopefully you can score on the deal if they ever come out with it again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I've been calling my dealership seeing if they can get me a deal like the coupon offered for the racetrack lights, and no one at the dealership had any idea what I was talking about. I called Mopar promotions and after being tossed around the line 5-6 times, I ended up talking to a lady who had heard of the coupon deal. However, after looking up my Vin number, she proceeded to tell me that yes, I qualified for the coupon, as I had paind for the feature of racetrack lights when I bought the car. ? . In truth, the car was ordered in by another guy, and upon arrival was not leather, so he did not want it. The dealership ordered another Dart in for this guy, and in the meantime he drove the one I then purchased. I explained this to the lady on the phone, and immedietely her answer switched to, no I DIDN'T qualify for the coupon promotion deal, as I didn;t pay for the feature when I bought the car. ? . According to her, when you initially buy the car, unless you paid for the feature of the recetrack lights, and it didn't come on the vehicle when it arrived, only then will you be granted a coupon deal. What?! haha so you pay for the feature... it doesn't come on the car... then you get a coupon to BUY the part you've already paid for... for the dealer to install it... seems kind of weird to me. That's like buying a new cell phone, walking out without it, then going back with a coupon to buy something you've already paid for at around 1/3 the price you've paid. I'm confused. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Know how it works? or have any idea how I can get my hands on this kind of deal? ANy help would be greatky appreciated. Sorry for writting a small novel here, just insanely confused how this lady's logic makes any sense.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Hey guys, I've been calling my dealership seeing if they can get me a deal like the coupon offered for the racetrack lights, and no one at the dealership had any idea what I was talking about. I called Mopar promotions and after being tossed around the line 5-6 times, I ended up talking to a lady who had heard of the coupon deal. However, after looking up my Vin number, she proceeded to tell me that yes, I qualified for the coupon, as I had paind for the feature of racetrack lights when I bought the car. ? . In truth, the car was ordered in by another guy, and upon arrival was not leather, so he did not want it. The dealership ordered another Dart in for this guy, and in the meantime he drove the one I then purchased. I explained this to the lady on the phone, and immedietely her answer switched to, no I DIDN'T qualify for the coupon promotion deal, as I didn;t pay for the feature when I bought the car. ? . According to her, when you initially buy the car, unless you paid for the feature of the recetrack lights, and it didn't come on the vehicle when it arrived, only then will you be granted a coupon deal. What?! haha so you pay for the feature... it doesn't come on the car... then you get a coupon to BUY the part you've already paid for... for the dealer to install it... seems kind of weird to me. That's like buying a new cell phone, walking out without it, then going back with a coupon to buy something you've already paid for at around 1/3 the price you've paid. I'm confused. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Know how it works? or have any idea how I can get my hands on this kind of deal? ANy help would be greatky appreciated. Sorry for writting a small novel here, just insanely confused how this lady's logic makes any sense.
@Dunn0226 -

Here in the US, the "coupon" (i.e., voucher postcard) was mailed to all owners of 2013 Dodge Dart SE-AERO, SXT, SXT-RALLYE, & LIMITED models NOT equipped (from the factory) with the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" option ... and this $199 (USD) offer expired on December 31, 2013:

Tire Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Bumper Auto part

In 2012 & 2013, the LED "Racetrack" Taillamps were an optional feature that could be ordered (by a dealership or customer) on the 2013 Dodge Dart SE-AERO, SXT, SXT-RALLYE, & LIMITED models [sales code: "LBQ" (with an MSRP of $225 USD)]. Note that the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" were standard on the 2013 Dodge Dart GT model ... but were NOT available on the 2013 Dodge Dart (base) SE model.

That stated ... back in 2012 & 2013, almost all of the 2013 Dodge Dart marketing materials and press releases led the public to believe that the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" were a standard feature on all 2013 Dart models (except the SE) ... and after hundreds of disgruntled '13 Dart owners complained to Chrysler Group LLC (now FCA), they released a Rapid Response Transmittal (RRT #13-030-2013) and a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB #26-001-13) which basically stated that owners without the LBQ sales code have the opportunity to purchase the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" panel at a discounted price.

So ... at this juncture (i.e., November of 2014), I'd say your best bet is to either purchase the MOPAR part #82213354 "Rear Light Applique" panel (see my LED 'Racetrack' Taillamp Panel Now Available Thru MOPAR !!! thread) or a custom kit from (Dodge-Dart.org Supporting Vendor) Bright Tails.

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
They had this same promotion in Canada, but it was higher priced (I can't recall the price, but all things automotive are significantly more expensive here than stateside). I received a voucher in the mail about a month after I bought my Dart (which came equipped with the racetracks from the factory). There was also an RRT issued for my car's VIN, which the dealer "completed" (by doing nothing) when I had the fuel filler door replaced.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
They had this same promotion in Canada, but it was higher priced (I can't recall the price, but all things automotive are significantly more expensive here than stateside). ...
@jsblanch - It was $269 CAD (plus taxes) ... see the OP of this thread! :D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts