Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are threads for the US owners, because I posted in them. However I haven't found a Canadian thread yet. If there is, mods please merge.

My wife just called me, and I received a coupon in the mail today for Racetrack LED tails from Dodge Canada. $269 installed at the dealer. I will post a pic once I get home tonight, but I had hoped from the beginning it was just a matter of time before Canada got their piece of the pie and it looks like I was right :)

Will also post what timelines, etc we are looking at when I go to my dealer for ordering.

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NM on this thread - been a while since I was on this part of the forum. Didn't realize the racetrack thread was stickied. Mods you can kill this if you want. Thx

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's good news for us Canadians - thanks
(Although with todays exchange rate the $199 US price should be about $205 Cdn - I'm assuming we have GST and PST on that too?)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's good news for us Canadians - thanks
(Although with todays exchange rate the $199 US price should be about $205 Cdn - I'm assuming we have GST and PST on that too?)
I'm not sure. I thought my wife said taxes weren't included, but I may have heard wrong. I'll find out.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently taxes are extra - so depending where you live around $300 after tax. I'm in ON, so it's $303 after HST.

Higher than the states, but that was kind of expected. Still much better than any deal on the board after you factor in the duty issues (Not saying the deals arent good, but when you get hit with duties and taxes crossing the border the deals are never as good for us Canadians :p )

I'll be talking with my dealership today or tomorrow about timing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i got mine in last week came to just under 300. 269 is the price that includes install you just have taxes on top of that. the had them ordered in in one day

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got mine in last week came to just under 300. 269 is the price that includes install you just have taxes on top of that. the had them ordered in in one day
Good to know - thx.

What are the taxes in Sask? We're 13% here in ON, so it's around $303 all said and done.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
233 Posts
Mine came today. Can't help but feel we Canucks deserve a better price though. I feel schmucky getting excited over that price although I'll be taking advantage of it of course.
I wonder if the dealer's going to want the old reflector back. I might remove it before I go in.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Went today to discuss with them and brought the coupon with me. Looks like the piece is ordered direct to dealer (none listed in the warehouses). Had 2 parts guys looking, and gave them the mopar part # from the US site (had a screenshot on my phone) and as they were typing it in one spilled his coffee all over my phone and the other guys phone. Looks like the other guy's phone isn't working, and I am throwing mine in rice tonight overnight to see what happens but needless to say I'm not impressed and didn't even get an apology. They have my info and I'll be calling later.

·
Registered
233 Posts
@TremontiSG

I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite and nice and crap. I haven't experienced that at my local dealer yet (and I've been back many times). I don't blame you for not being impressed. Bastards. I figure they'd offer you the upgrade for free now that they've ruined you phone.

If you follow up on your phone damage, I'd be curious how that turns out ie, what they offer.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dodge Dart LED Race Light 269$

just got back from my dealership the Chrysler dealerships are selling the LED Race Light that work with Break and Night lights just like the Limited Darts for 269 WITH install, that's a great deal. so if you are looking for those OEM lights head over to the dealership now and pay your 269$ for the light and install. also this kit is a special for ppl who are with-in there manufactures warranty

·
Registered
427 Posts
Works with brake lights too? Or just running lights?

·
Registered
741 Posts
most live near @drobinder his hooked up with a couple of dealerships

Reactions: iBattaglia

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
He is in Canada.
which that does sound like a good deal and all. If you want to pay yet an extra $100 over what I charge for mine.
but yes, I have been making my way at the dealer level. slowly but surely.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yea its with the break, ill be buying the 149$ DIY from dropbinder hopefully it all goes well :) but if u dont want DIY then dealer price is great great to be able to pick and choose whats best for you

1 - 20 of 35 Posts