Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 586 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
I've not got my Dart yet, but I went to both dealers, with very polarized responses from sales people. At one (Chapman, i think?), we were entirely ignored. We even wandered right onto the back-lot without getting so much as a raised eyebrow, let alone a "how can I help you", so we left and went to the "big" dealer (Bill Luke), which I ended up ordering my Dart from. Very helpful people there. Nice without being overly pushy. lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up getting my limited at power chrysler jeep dodge on the I-17 and bell. Had a overall good experience other than nobody knowing crap about the taillights. I actually stopped at Bill luke its only about 6 miles down the 17 from power dodge. i didnt really get any help and when i did the sales guy told me the two darts on the lot werent for sale. hahah kinda shocked me. When i told him i was buying today and had cash his story changed but i was already headed out the door. haha

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got my SXT at power as well. They really didn't know much about the car but luckily I did. They ripped me on the financing though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Avondale area dart, I purchased at avondale Dodge. I had a really good experience with the sales guys but finance was a completely different story.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im down for a Arizona meet! Ive only seen about 5 total since I got mine in July. Ive waived at all of them and they all looked at me like I was a crazy.

1 - 20 of 586 Posts