Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced that little curved heater core hose? Its just inboard of the fuse box and down a little. It looks like it plugs into the heater core tube on top and then goes down somewhere. I can get one for $12 but don't know if it is hard to change.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you tell me the name of that part it's what is drip leaking on mine and can't find it to buy replacement thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
It is called the heater supply hose. I initially thought that it connected to the thermostat housing, but it connects to a pipe directly below it. I'm in the process of figuring this out now, as my quick connect cracked and spewed coolant on top of the trans housing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems no part store have it but called dealer yesterday after finding the true name for the hose it's called the heater core jumper hose. Was told they had a bunch on the self for $27

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seems no part store have it but called dealer yesterday after finding the true name for the hose it's called the heater core jumper hose. Was told they had a bunch on the self for $27
Yeah, that's it. I picked up the part (68156282AB) from a local dealership for $22 a few days ago, but the only way to create enough room to access it seems to be to remove everything as if I were replacing the thermostat housing. Talk about a PITA, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts