Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm approaching 90k miles on my 2013 1.4 and I'm faced with entrusting my car to the shadyy dealers in my area that have jacked my car up previously with other simple fixes in the past. When i called around the one dealer said they have yet to do one for the Dart, which scared me a little. I know people have done it themselves, but I don't have access to the right tools....but anyways, what mileage have you guys had yours done at? I know the manual says 150k (which seems ridiculously high) and I've read that the Abarth manual says 75k for their cars.

so anyways, I'm curious to whom has done it, what mileage and if you had a dodge dealership do yours.

Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah my 2015 Aero 1.4t just hit 91,000 miles. I had the dealer do the timing belt, belt tensioner, waterpump, and serpentine belt. They said the serpentine belt had cracks. All this for roughly $1100 dollars. I really didn't want to wait till 150k. I heard a guy on here that busted his timing belt around 97k so I didn't want to take any chances. It destroyed his engine.⁰

1 - 2 of 2 Posts