Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been working with this company for several months now and it is an affordable single tube design that will be available for the market as soon as I install and log all the travel measurements. Initial thoughts are these things are super solid. Can’t wait to put them to the real test. Once on the market the cost will be 850.00. The cost of Megan’s with the performance of BC’s! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/S86oRbBoF6w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
701 Posts
I never had bad reviews of those coilovers coming from drifter, track racer, and regular driver who just want adjustability, so I'm not really afraid of the quality. So far you are the second person I know of who bought them, the other is in my Club in Quebec city and he received them yesterday.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never had bad reviews of those coilovers coming from drifter, track racer, and regular driver who just want adjustability, so I'm not really afraid of the quality. So far you are the second person I know of who bought them, the other is in my Club in Quebec city and he received them yesterday.
Yeah they only made two sets initially for us to do measurements and stance then they will start producing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts