Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 15 dart se 2.0 6 speed. About a year ago my battery died and I haven't had drls since then. I just bought a obdlink mx+ and alfaobd and tried to turn them back on. I can toggle them on and off with the menu that allows you to trigger all the various bulbs and defroster and what not. But I was unable to get them to function properly. Now I have a b2204 code and an airbag and traction control light on. I only changed settings related to the DRL's and when nothing worked I set them back to their original settings. Will the code go away with a bunch of key starts and normal operation or do I need to do a proxi alignment? There is an insane amount of info for alfaobd and ram trucks, but I haven't had much luck in my searches for darts. I did try the global windows and alarm options too but they also did nothing so I switched them back. I'm 99 percent sure I switched anything I changed back to its original setting, but the airbag and traction control lights are still on. Even after clearing multiple times with alfaobd. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot Font Software Communication Device Rectangle

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to the ABS and air bag modules and clear those codes. Run the PROXI.
Going to the specific modules and clearing the codes didn't work. But reverting to my backup proxi set everything back to normal. Are there any good write ups for alfaobd and darts? All I can seem to find is a myriad of info for rams. I just want to get my drl's to work again. Once I achieve that then I will backup and mess around with other things.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are a lot more Rams out there than Darts. Rams do not need a PROXI so it's easier to make changes. The BCMs for Rams are very different from the Darts. Things like changing to LEDs work for Rams but do not for Darts. Be glad you had a backup. I believe some have turned off the DRLs on Darts so it should be possible to turn them back on. The reason they turned them off was because the bulb sockets get charred from the heat of the bulbs.
Yeah that makes sense about the rams. There are so many options for the drl's I just can't seem to get the correct combination I guess. Well i will keep trying and post what i did if i get it to work. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe you can try Multiecuscan and obdlink to align with the agent.
I eventually got them to work, the problem I was having is that I didn't do a proxy alignment afterwards. Now I just need to quit being lazy and run the wires from the bcm to my door boots for my turn signal mirrors and enable them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts