Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
No my signature is correct. I am just having quirky issues that the case manager stated this would fix. Radio restarts randomly, only lose the time setting, Left turn signal was reported as being out, stopped checked and they all worked fine, later came back to car and it had fixed itself, no more notification, went to work late one night, came back to car, traction control light was on, and the speedometer in TFT was blinking. Stopped and started car and the speedometer quit blinking, kept pushing the traction button no change, turned car off and started again and it was gone, last night, right blinker reported as bulb out, kept driving 5 minutes and it fixed itself and the message went away. I was told all these odd things could be fixed with this release.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Again its "CURRENTLY" set at that date, Chrysler Dodge may change the date to include future builds depending on current issues.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It is still a good option to have done. The date range may later change to include your vehicle. Its always a good thing to bring it in for repair as a brand new car, this helps all the other dodge owners.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just took mine in for an oil change this morning, and got the updates done. The only thing I noticed that worked better was the steering wheel controls actually work right now lol.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
A dart at my work, the gas door release button didn't work.

My RPM tach does not work every now and then.

Edit. Every time I shut the car off, my cell starts playing audio files ???

·
Registered
635 Posts
so im a little confused, my odometer is flashing, but what does that exactly mean? i custom ordered my dart on 8/24 got it one month later
one or more module is not responding or responding incorrectly to the BCM's (Body Control Module) config request at key on.
see your dealer. may require a PROXI realignment.

·
Registered
255 Posts
one or more module is not responding or responding incorrectly to the BCM's (Body Control Module) config request at key on.
see your dealer. may require a PROXI realignment.
took it to the dealer today, they fixed it. they said something about a device not responding correctly? i believe, i cant remember and something about PROXI, sorry i have bad memory, lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Noticed last night when we got out of the car the headlights would not turn off even though the switch was turned off. Flipped the switch on and off a couple times while turning the ignition switch on made them finally go off. I will see if it does it again tonight

·
Registered
435 Posts
most vehicles come with a timeout after shutoff, if you want to try something turn your headlights off BEFORE shutting your car off.

That should circumvent the auto off feature, like you said cycling the lights will cause them to shut off as well.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have an issue with my radio coming on or off by itself.
and tapping when I hit little bumps in the road. and back firing when i downshift or sorta hard accelerate.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Noticed last night when we got out of the car the headlights would not turn off even though the switch was turned off. Flipped the switch on and off a couple times while turning the ignition switch on made them finally go off. I will see if it does it again tonight
If you have the dash display there is an option to adjust when you want your headlights to turn off. It's in the settings section

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
i have an issue with my radio coming on or off by itself.
and tapping when I hit little bumps in the road. and back firing when i downshift or sorta hard accelerate.
First, You might want to check and make sure that your fingers aren't accidentally hitting the radio when shifting its easier to happen than you think.

Second, the after fire is perfectly normal. Do not be alarmed.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Still trying to figure out why my phone starts playing media when my Dart is turned off...

On Sirius radio, volume 25 or louder, sounds like my right tweeter/speaker rattles or whatever since the day I bought it. Wondering if its the Sirius quality since it doesnt do it on FM or USB.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Both? From the dealership I work at :)
Which is why I said I would gladly look it up for anyone on here if they message me. I can check from the home PC so no worries about time

Did advisor work at our nissan side for a while and made the move to the chry/dodge side back in June. I try to stay on top of what happens with my own ride so why not share if something comes up eh?
Can you still check on this issue, I know it's been years since this post. Having the same starting issue. Lol

21 - 37 of 37 Posts