Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
What part of the 'ham are you in? I live in Pinson, work in Oneonta

·
Registered
50 Posts
What part of the 'ham are you in? I live in Pinson, work in Oneonta
I am in hayden right outside of warrior. Work in fultondale.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Cool. We have threatened to have a meet

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
if you all get a southern meet up, let me know! I would like to see if I can bring some of the FloriDarts along! I am always up for a drive to meet fellow Darters - as long as I get enough notice so I can request the time off from work.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hey hey...I am down...Lemme know when so I can do the same. I am 15 min from the Florida border.

Reactions: clolarte

·
Registered
50 Posts
If there are several people in and around the bham area they have a big cars and coffee every saturday in hoover and they have some nice cruize ins to in fultondale and alabaster. The one in fultondale is normally the largest meet. Cars and coffee last i went was pretty big to.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I used to go when I lived in Pelham.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
If there are several people in and around the bham area they have a big cars and coffee every saturday in hoover and they have some nice cruize ins to in fultondale and alabaster. The one in fultondale is normally the largest meet. Cars and coffee last i went was pretty big to.
I have been to the one in Fultondale a few times (not with the Dart). I have threatened to go to Cars & Coffee but have never made it

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #133

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am a manager at bestbuy in fultondale so i always try to go to the cruise in. I have been to cars and coffee only a hand full since moved to hoover tactical. Would be up to meet up if we had a few to go. And was off work.

Reactions: DartGTS

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
lol...I live off 231. You can see me on the Member's Map. I was in PCB on Saturday morning.

Reactions: DartGTS

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
lol...I live off 231. You can see me on the Member's Map. I was in PCB on Saturday morning.
North of Dothan, or South? Because I obviously come in from the north, and most of the time visit on southside lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I live on the northwest side of dothan right off 231 before the circle. I will be moving to Rehobeth spring of next year.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
The area you are in now has grown tremendously in the last 10-15 years. most of the shopping areas and restaurants were woods when I moved to Birmingham. Rehobeth is still Rehobeth, but closer to the beach! I was on the Rehobeth volunteer Fire Dept when I was 17. Good times

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I will be just inside of the Rehobeth School district. In between Spring Valley and Taylor.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Watch out for those Taylor cops... they dont play! Whatever you do, don't drop my name, you will go to jail by association!

121 - 140 of 142 Posts