Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
That is close enough for you to come over here IF we ever set a meet lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
How many darts are there in Alabama
Im in fort Walton beach, and most of the people in floridarts group are in the Miami area.. to far for me to drive. plus im from Prattville so I like to refer myself as an Alabamian lol

Reactions: DartGTS

·
Registered
194 Posts
That is close enough for you to come over here IF we ever set a meet lol
guys will probably try to pick the coldest cruddiest day watch lol ! we'll have a dry run mini meet if my hood ever shows up LOL

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
guys will probably try to pick the coldest cruddiest day watch lol ! we'll have a dry run mini meet if my hood ever shows up LOL
Not me! I HATE COLD! I actually checked on it this morning. Still no ETA

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am from Huntsvegas. Would love to join up. Talking about my dart is like my favorite thing ever.
Darts rool! yea I'm out in florence with the evil black dart lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I do to post on here @DartGTS ...been on here since Jan '13 ... well..fort Walton dude...I will be closer to you soon if the job works out. I believe I am the only Laguna Blue in the area..maybe the state. I am down for whatever. Daddy is buying some new tires right now.. went with the Hankook Venus V2 ..good tread pattern..

·
Registered
194 Posts
might have to pin point everyones location and just find someplace right smack in the middle lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
lol..pretty much

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yes yes...knowing is half the battle.... *yells* GGGGG IIIIIIII JJJOOOOEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
123 Posts
So a friendly bump... Lets try to get a meet together some where, like Prattville (or similar city) that is central to everyone. (I'm in Crestview, FL so it will be about a 3 hour drive for me) What say yall?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I ma down...Just let me know whats up.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
I wrecked my daily on the 4th. Let me see how this is going to pan out. It is likely going to total, and I may have to find a new daily

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
@ DartGTS What do you mean? Which was you daily?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
my old beat up quad cab dakota. The 95 is still down too, so as much as I would love to, I cant drive it either. Even if I could, SHE is incapable of driving that one, and would need something for the day I steal her car for a meet lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im new here and also in bham

101 - 120 of 142 Posts