Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is at least one other guy from Alabama here, but I can't remember his name. I'm just wondering how many are near me. I would like to have a G2G, even if we all just park at Sonic and pop our hoods while we drink a milkshake!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would have to be the one with all the sonic girls surrounding the car with "different flavors" for us to taste. They would have to be in Sonic bikinis, though. Only problem, most of the Sonic girls around here are guys :(

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just threw up in my mouth.... thanks buddy!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More pics of that 69!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
@DartGTS Pelham here...You are probably looking for me..lol. I roll through all Birmingham's surrounding areas.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
also @DartGTS please point me in the direction where I would need to go in the Birmingham area for a CF hood wrap..thnx.. been looking for a while..

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not unless you run the streets of Oneonta LOL! I left my job downtown in '12 and went to work up there. I don't even go through B'ham unless we go out. We live in the Pinson area. PM sent about the wrap.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I am the only one on here from b'ham...but I am down for a small meet. There is also a few meets that go on around the area on Saturdays. I am down for whatever...schedule and weather permitting of course.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am the only one on here from b'ham...but I am down for a small meet. There is also a few meets that go on around the area on Saturdays. I am down for whatever...schedule and weather permitting of course.
I don't get out much, but would like to get a meet together if we can get a few people on board

Here is a pic of the 69
NICE! Trap?

Also..bama...there is a meet every second Saturday night of the month downtown at 7:30p...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1664650210458993/
I didn't know about this... HMMM

1 - 20 of 142 Posts